On this Valentine’s Day, how about bringing the writer within you alive and kicking? For that matter, what could be better than writing an article for someone you love, someone who cares for you and gives you strength and courage to face and conquer this cruel world. It need not be just your spouse or lover but can be your friend, mother, father, sibling or your little one, anyone you look forward to whenever life gets little tough on you.
All of us have that one go to person. On this day, celebrate the spirit of that relationship through our pen. Make a loud and clear note thanking him/her for all the love, guidance and support. Share your thoughts and story to spread the love and happiness to inspire others.
We will publish all the articles selected by our team and as a special token of love from our end- ‘Best article will win an Amazon or Flipkart gift voucher worth Rs. 1,000‘.
Who can participate
Anyone, except our OpenEditorial team.
How to participate
Write your article and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the rules
– Content should be original and owned by you. All the submissions will be checked against plagiarism.
– Last date to submit article under this contest will be 03 March 2019.
– Write up should be a minimum of 500 words, no maximum cap.
– Invitations will be accepted only by email. Any entry shared over twitter/facebook or our website will not be entertained.
– Winner will be selected by our editors and their decision will be final.
– Winner will be announced on 04 March 2019.
Happy Writing 🙂
Post Update (04 March, 2019).
Declaration of Winners
We would like to thanks all the participants for their love, enthusiasm and support. This was the first ever contest and we received unexpected response almost from across the Globe. Based on the quality of content, choice of words and flow of the thoughts our editorial team has decided below entries as winners :
1.) Gunjan Arora under declared category for the Post Nourish the love within
2) Anshay Jain under special price category for post 365 Days LaterA Letter On Our First Anniversary
We congratulate both the winners and wish that they continue to light the flame with their pen and also keep inspiring others toward same.
Please stay tuned for upcoming contest and let the writer within you make some noise.