Goa at new year’s eve is nothing short of a bonus added to your account. Sea and water merge at horizon and with the company of loved ones, this trip gets all the more interesting.
What you could best possibly do in Goa:
- Go to Hotel Cabana where you can get free drinks and a lot of new people to talk to and share your experiences.
- Go to Vagator beach for parasailing.
- Go to Cafe Mambo in Tito’s Lane for fun.
- Go to beaches of Baga, Calangute, Vagator and Morojim.
- Go to Panaji, visit churches and take the cruise ride, though it would pinch your pocket.
- Try Surf Shack at Arambol and Goan Wave for breathing in a whiff of fresh air and soaking yourself in the sun.
- Shop kurtas, jutis and jhumkis for yourself and take souvenirs like key rings, fridge magnets and badges for friends. Don’t forget to bargain.
- Thallasa, Brittos and Curlys are good to satisfy hunger pangs and taste buds. Night time at the shack is great, order a beer and chill.
- Get adventurous with water sports like banana boat ride, island trip, dolphin sight-seeing and boating.
Perfect getaway- Soak some life in you
Marvel at the sunset. Look for peace in church. Go to the Baga beach. Shop in the markets. Whatever you do, hire a scooty and soak some Goa in you.
1. Perfect for family outing
You can go and see churches, pray and enjoy the weather. When it comes to weekend, everybody starts looking for a sojourn and Goa is the most preferred option. It is perfect for family picnics and outings. If you’re looking for a yearly holiday, then you can go with family and have the best time.
2. Some me-time
Me-time is good for rejuvenation and enthralling yourself for the coming days. It relaxes you and makes you say thank you to its environment. Goa has all the scores and points when it comes to making you bloom with happiness and joy.
Rainwashed trees and cool breeze is what you enjoy when you are here. Sunny weather adds to the calmness.
3. Pizzas overloaded- a must-try delicacy
Pizzas and fishes are a total favourite and will make your mouth water. Visit Tito’s Love for the clubs offering free drinks and happy hours.
4. Go for a walk
Give your scooty a break and step out for a long walk on the beaches. Some things are better admired this way. Later, head to the kiosks in the town for a few sips of hot and aromatic tea.
5. Visit Christ Church
It will be a regret to miss 160-year-old Christ Church when you enter Panaji. The church has a massive grey facade and colourful glass windows.
6. Shop the latest
Shop at the markets near the beaches. They have the latest with new varieties and various sizes. You can buy clothes, jewellery, shoes etc to make you look cool and trendy.
7. Have beer at shacks
Relax and have chill times sitting at the beautiful shacks. You can order beer and let the night go away in chit chats. You can play games like truth and dare, and antakshari to while the night away.
Sip in your favourite drink at any of the restaurants and watch clouds hover over beaches. Doesn’t that make for a beautiful scenery and a great picturesque point? You will remember Goa for its scenic beauty and appreciate it for the times to come.
Goa is an ultimate destination to enjoy with family and friends. End the trip on a good note and treasure your memories.
Also Read : Time to revamp your bucket list